What you need to do to get involved
You need to make sure about the commitment you are going to make
There are great benefits if you complete the programs, but you have to complete all parts.
You need to register
Fill in your details in here and a Blue Star Coordinator will be contact with you and will send the application pack.
Your application pack needs to be taken to your local PCYC NSW club
A member of our team at PCYC will show you around the Club. If you’re not already a club member, you will need to join. You can complete your PCYC membership here.
*Junior Memberships cost $10 for the year
You are good to go!
Camp cost is $100, which includes yours uniforms and registration
- All Duke Of Edinburgh’s Award fees (Leadership)
- Royal Life Saving first aid certificate (Citizenship)
- All credited training
- Transport to and from the camp
- Accommodation and food
- Adventurous Journey hike
- And one memories and friends that will last a lifetime…
Register for our next camp
Citizenship – Winter Group
Citizenship is the first step in the young person’s leadership journey with PCYC NSW. Participants are required to attend two camps and complete 20hrs of volunteering in between at the... (more...)
Myuna Bay Sport & Rec
Point Wolstoncroft Sport & Rec
PCYC Code of Conduct
1. Respect the rights, dignity and privacy of other
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Do not tease, bully, abuse or harass other people with actions or words. Do not place them in danger. Don’t take advantage of them. Do not treat them in a discriminatory way because of their race, religion, family background, sex, sexuality or disability
2. Keep PCYC a good and safe place for all
- Do not bring to the PCYC or its activities, use or be under the influence of illegal or performance enhancing drugs or alcohol
- Smoking is not permitted at PCYC facilities or activities
- Do not bring or use magazines, books, games or other printed or electronic materials containing racist, sexually explicit or violent material
- If furniture or equipment is broken, let us know.
3. Follow PCYC Rules and Policies
- We want everyone at a PCYC activity to have fun and be safe
- Report problems or behaviour that put you or others at risk of harm or abuse
- Follow this Code of Conduct and all PCYC’s policies and rules. People who do not follow this Code, our Rules or our Policies may be excluded from participation and membership.
On the Camps, there will be rules relating just to the Camp, and you will need to follow those rules and the directions of the supervisors
Any breach of PCYC’s Code or Rules could see a participant sent home from a Camp and/or have their involvement in Blue Star end